Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- ECON 160: Principles of Microeconomics (3 credits)
- ECON 161 Principles of Macroeconomics (3 credits)
Plus Four of the Following (12 credits):
- ECON/HIST 281 Western Economic
- History: 1600-Present
- FIN/ECON 310 Money and Capital Markets
- BA 450 Special Topics (Approved)
- ECON 212 Agricultural Economics
- ECON 433 Environmental Economics
- ECON 455 Economics of Health and Health Care
- ECON 466 Labor Economics
- ECON 477 Public Finance
- ECON 488 International Trade
- ECON 493 Managerial Economics
- ECON 499 Special Project
Explore Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.